Home Health Aide Application with Existing Registry
Application Process Overview
This application is designed for individuals that are currently on the North Dakota Nurse Aide Registry with either a Certified Nurse Aide Registry, Nurse Aide Registry, or Medication Aide Registry.
- If are currently not on the North Dakota Nurse Aide Registry; Please use the other Home Health Aide Application that does not use a login page. You may access the form here Home Health Aide Application. If you would like to verify your registry please visit our verification site.
- Complete the Home Health Aide Application and submit the necessary documents.
- The Application Fee is $25 (U.S. dollars) Non-refundable.
- Credit card payment must be remitted at time of application submission.
Required Documentation and Information
Prior to beginning the application please ensure you have all the correct documents. The documents will be required to be uploaded.
- Verification of Competence - This section needs to be completed by either your Employer or a Licensed Nurse.
- If you answered "Yes" to any of the questions in the Personal Background History, an explanation and any relevant documentation as requested at the end of that section must be submitted with the application. If you cannot send a copy of the criminal judgment, please include that in your explanation.
Application Processing Timeline
Complete applications are processed within 3-5 business days. Status of license applications can be viewed online at https://dev.services.ndnar.org/apply/status/.
Save for Later
During online application, please do not use the back button in your browser. To make a change to answers on a previous page or to review your application before submitting, please use the "Save for Later" button to save your application, log back in and access and review the previous pages. If at any time you wish to exit the process, please click the "Exit" button located at the bottom of the page.
If you will be away from your computer for any period of time after starting your online application, it is strongly advised that you click on the "Save for Later" button located at the bottom of each page to minimize the risk of losing the data that you have input into the system. You can then log back into the application at a later time.