Certified Nurse Aide 8 Hour Training Application
Application Process Overview
- Complete the Certified Nurse Aide 8 Hour Training Application and submit the necessary documents.
Required Documentation and Information
Prior to beginning the application please ensure you have all the correct documents. The documents will be required to be uploaded.
- If you answered "Yes" to any of the questions in the Personal Background History, an explanation and any relevant documentation as requested at the end of that section must be submitted with the application. If you cannot send a copy of the criminal judgment, please include that in your explanation.
- A copy of the 8 hour training certificate is required to be uploaded.
Application Processing Timeline
Complete applications are processed within 2-3 business days. Status of license applications can be viewed online at https://services.ndnar.org/apply/status/.
- If you are currently either active or inactive on the Registry, Do Not Submit this form.
- If you have taken the CNA exam and passed, Do Not Submit this form.
- If you currently have an active Nurse Aide Registry and this form is completed. Your current Nurse Aide Registry will be updated to an Inactive status.