Nurse Aide Registry Online Services
Please note: The federal waiver expires as of June 6, 2022 and there will be no new applications accepted after this date.
All active Temporary Nurse Aides registration status will expire October 6, 2022.
After June 6, 2022 you will have 4 months to successfully complete the required training and certification. This includes:
- Pass a CNA exam; or
- Apply for registration as a nurse aide and work in a facility other than a skilled nursing facility.
Temporary Nurse Aide
- Temporary Nurse Aide Application
- Temporary Nurse Aide Employer Attestation
- Temporary Nurse Aide ReApply Application
Temporary Nurse Aide Recruitment Program
- Temporary Nurse Aide Recruitment Program Application - For Applicant
- Temporary Nurse Aide Employer Recruitment Program Initial Attestation - For Employer
- Temporary Nurse Aide Employer Recruitment Program One Month Attestation - For Employer
- Temporary Nurse Aide Employer Recruitment Program Five Month Attestation - For Employer
Validated Abuse List
- View the validated abuse list
- Facility Incident Report & Initial Allegation of Abuse Form
- Final Facility Incident Report & Allegation of Abuse Form